Sunday, June 17, 2012

Dive into Your Sacred Heart


                “Lord, help me dive into Your Sacred Heart. Not just a little dip, but my whole body, heart and soul. Let me dive in head first, without hesitation, without question, without doubt, without fear, without excuses. Let me dive in confidently to navigate through the depths of Your immense love. With each twist and turn, let me peel off the cloudy layers I have placed on my soul so that I can see clearly. As I eagerly peer around the next bend, may all my senses be ready to perceive all that You choose to send to me. I want to slowly digest all that I learn of Your great love, step by step. Don’t let me rush by anything; don’t let me move on until I have understood what You sent me.
                “I love to be in love. It excites me, it drives me, it gives me joy and purpose. May all my heart be completely devoted to You. You are the perfect spouse with the perfect Sacred Heart.
                “Teach me to love You completely.
                Call me to love You intensely.
                Form me to love You purely.
                Kindle in me the desire to dive into Your Sacred Heart.”

No comments:

Post a Comment