Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Join Our Hearts Lord and Let Me Soar With You


                “I love You Lord. I am awed at all that You do. How did You manage becoming human and working in a humble body in a humble environment? Because You love us so much. Yes, I would do anything for my children. I have humbled myself and placed myself in places and situations I hated for the good of my children.
“You love us so completely and purely. How can we ever turn from You? Why do we look to ourselves to do things? We want to impress You, to make You happy, to show You our love but we get so confused sometimes. We are like young children. We forget that what You ask is for us to invite You into our hearts, to let You walk with us in everything we do and everywhere that we go.
                “My peace and joy reach the level of ecstasy the closest I am to You. Remind me to go through every moment of my life with Your hand on my shoulder and my heart completely opened to Yours. Join our hearts Lord and let me soar with You. I thank You and I praise You. I love You so much Lord.”

No comments:

Post a Comment