Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Love the Lord With all Your Heart, Mind, Body and Soul


                 “My Lord, my God, my king, my creator, my source of wisdom, my source of love and my one true love, what do You ask of me today? Just to love You with all my heart, mind, body and soul?...that I can do. You are love and love is so powerful; it heals us, it joins us, it frees us, it strengthens us, it drives us, it stops us in our tracks, it calls to us, it leads us right to You.

                “Love is so hard to describe. It is not something tangible we can hold in our hands, we only see, hear and feel the effects of love. We see it in a baby’s smile, we hear it in the laughter of two good friends, we feel it in joy and ecstasy: these are side-effects of love’s presence. When we see the angry faces of people fighting, when we hear the cry of a person suffering abuse, when we feel sad, broken-hearted, and lonely - these are the side-effects of the loss of love. You are love and also so hard to describe but I thank You for our senses which help my feeble mind try to understand You.

                “Thank You for filling me with Your love every day, over and over. May I always be ready and able to share that love with others, constantly pouring out that beautiful warm golden light to all those around me and throughout the world. My Lord, my God, my one true love, I love You with all my heart, mind, body and soul.”

No comments:

Post a Comment