Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Seek Me



                My dear loving Lord, I rest quietly in Your divine presence and humbly ask to hear Your words in my heart. My soul longs for You and at this moment, and rests peacefully as I sense Your presence and hear Your call to my soul. What do You ask of me my Lord?
                “Continue to follow your heart and seek Me. I am everywhere all the time, You just need to look for Me and to recognize Me in the noisy world in which you dwell. The noise of this current world seeks to drown Me out, to bury Me in the rubble of the things My people have created. The world tries to distract you and to make you forget that I exist. Your burning heart brings Me joy for it burns like a bright light amidst the debris. Let it shine like a beacon and lead others out of the rubble. Never stop looking for My light for it will never go out. My heart burns just as bright and strong as the day the earth and all that dwells in it was created. The world was created with love from my heart as a way to spread and share that love. This love connects us all and remains forever. Never forget that what burns in your heart for Me burns infinitely stronger in My heart for all of you. Yes, breathe Me in, in to your soul and stoke the fire of love that burns inside you. Breathe Me in and draw eternal life from My holy breath. Breathe out My breath to all those around you and let that breath ignite the love in their souls as well so they too can share our breath. We are one. We breathe as one, we live as one, we love as one – this is My will for all of My beloved people. Join Me as one as I am with the Father and the Father is in Me. I have sent the Holy Spirit to dwell with you, to guide you, to show you how to live in this love. Let My Holy Spirit penetrate your souls. Breathe Him in as the breath of God that gives you life. Breathe in, breathe out, let Him surround you and permeate you within and without. His presence will help you navigate your way through the rubble to Me, your light, your love, your life. This is what I ask of you My loving child.”

No comments:

Post a Comment