Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Love One Another as I Have Loved You



                “My God, my God, my awesome Lord, my deep love for You consumes me completely. I can think of nothing else except my love for You. It makes me dizzy and weak. My entire self is being drained into my heart so that everything else is numb. I feel only love, desire, longing, joy, sadness at being separated from You and deep peace knowing Your heart beats with mine.
                “My heart melts into Your body. I feel Your love, Your desire, Your longing, Your joy and Your sadness at being separated from Your people – Your body, the Church. You long to be together with us as one like You are with the Father and the Holy Spirit. My heart aches with Yours but I feel Your great peace at the same time knowing we will be together for eternity.
                “As I sit here, I close my eyes and sense a separation from this world and where You are, and yet I feel the connection through Your heart as well. I beg for the veil separating us to be lifted and then I see Your wounds and Your wounded heart. That is the only way to You and to the Holy Trinity, through You, through those wounds, through Your precious wounded heart, as painful as it is. That is the fruit of the Cross, our salvation through You.
                “Oh my dear Lord, help me to relax, to breathe in Your great peace and to trust that all will be as it should be, according to Your plan which I know includes Your beloved people. I pray for all of us that we are one dear Lord, that we breathe as You, we love as You, we long as You, we laugh as You and that we cry as You as well. We are to be one and for this I pray. This is why we must love our neighbors, ALL our neighbors: the lost, the hungry, the poor, the angry, the cruel, the suffering, the miserable as well as the loving, holy, beautiful souls, those in this world and those who have died. We all long for the same thing, whether we realize it or not. We are all a part of You and You long for ALL of us. Because You long for them to be with You, then so do I. Because You suffered and died for them on the Cross, so must I - I must love them that much. Because our hearts are united, I must love them as You do. I pray that all Your people will discover and live this truth.”

Ephesians 2:19-20:
     “You are strangers and aliens no longer. No, you are fellow citizens of the saints and members of the household of God. You form a building which rises on the foundation of the apostles and prophets with Christ Jesus Himself as the capstone. Through Him, the whole structure is fitted together and takes shape as a holy temple in the Lord; in Him you are being built into this temple to become a dwelling place for God in the spirit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment