Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I Feel Your Deep Love



                “My dear loving Lord, I bow before You today, humble and grateful to be in Your presence. What do You wish to tell me today?”
                “My dear loving daughter, I feel your deep love for Me today and it pleases Me very much. Just as your soul longs for Me, so do I long for you. Do not be sad My child, I am with you always, in every moment of every day, in everything you do and everywhere you go. It is you who often forgets that. You are never alone. Rejoice in that. Yes, there is suffering and sadness in this world but I am there too. There was suffering and sadness in My life when I walked on earth as well. I know the pain that suffering leaves in My dear people’s hearts, but I am there in the Holy Spirit, the Comforter, the Paraclete. I am there, We are there in Trinitarian love with all of you. Love Me purely and with all your heart and you will feel that connection, the way a mother feels connected to her infant child.
                “I prayed for all of you to be one with Me as I am in the Father. We are all one, rejoice and take heart in that. Be strengthened knowing we are one. That is why sin is so harmful and awful, it is the only thing that separates us. There can be no sin in the divine Trinity, so to be with Us, you must be free of sin. That is why I came to earth, walked with all of you, suffered and died for all of you, that sin could be removed so that we could be joined. All of My beloved people can only be joined to Us through Me, but you have to want it freely. I will not force it upon you. You must ask for that union, ask to be free of sin, ask to be forgiven and ask to join Us. Then your hearts can beat with Mine, one in unity. Can you feel it, that union? It may be overwhelming and intoxicating but it is My wish for all of you, to join Me in this incredible union of love. My dear loving daughter, I feel your deep love for Me today. Do you feel Mine?”

No comments:

Post a Comment