Thursday, May 7, 2015

My Peace I Give You



                “My Lord, my God, my heavenly King, I bow my head and rest here with You. I am filled with great peace, your peace, the peace You wish for all Your children. ‘Peace I leave you,’ You said to Your apostles, ‘My peace I give you (Jn. 14:27).’ We hear it at every Mass, ‘The peace of the Lord be with you always,’ and we answer, ‘And with your spirit.’ Our souls long for peace amidst a world of chaos, anxiety, confusion, fear, anger, frustration, controversy and pain. My soul clings to the comfort of Your peace at this moment, I feel safe, sheltered in this permeating peace.”

                “Be at peace my dear daughter. Your faith and trust in Me are so deep and genuine that I give You this gift of peace. I have a plan for this world, this world that has strayed so far from My creating hands. The chaos and rejection this world shows Me is very much the same as it was 2000 years ago. Even in Noah’s times, the world turned away from its Creator. It is all part of my ultimate plan. All will be set right. All that has been distorted will be beautiful once again. When I created the world and all the things in it, I saw that it was good. It still is, it is just transforming according to My plan.
                “Your trust and faith in Me give Me great joy. There is no need for anxiety, confusion, fear, anger or frustration. By faith, you may rest My child, knowing that all will be fine. My love for you and all My children is so deep and so vast that I will never let you be lost. You are My child forever and so, My peace I give you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment