Saturday, April 4, 2015

Where are You in all the Suffering?



“Oh dear Lord, I hesitantly ask You, Where are You in all the horror in the world? Where are You in the land where the Islam Isis group is killing innocent people just for saying they believe in You? Where are You when thousands upon thousands of families are being driven from their homeland just for saying they believe in You? Oh dear Lord, where are You with these modern day martyrs? Where were You when the saints and faithful throughout history were being killed, tortured, maimed just for saying they believe in You? Oh dear Lord, it breaks my heart to think of all those who suffered simply because they believed in the truth. Dear Lord, forgive me for being so bold, but where are You when Your faithful suffer so?”

“I am on the cross for them, with them and for those who persecute them. I am in their hearts and souls, fortifying their faith. I am in the hearts and souls of all the compassionate who cry for them, who pray for them, who do penance for them and for their accusers. I am in your heart right now as you cry out in anguish over their plight. I am strengthening your faith and your hope in Me. I am making you and others holy; holy by joining us as one, one body, My body, on the cross saving the souls of all humanity. We are one; we are on the cross.”

No comments:

Post a Comment