Saturday, January 3, 2015

Love Me Completely



                “My Lord, my God, my heavenly King, what do You ask of Your people today?”
                “That they love Me with all their minds and souls, that they love Me completely without hesitation, without holding anything back. Love Me as I love You and let Me transform your lives like the time I fed the multitudes with just a few loaves of bread and fish. Give Me your love, even a drop of it and let Me magnify it. I will make it grow and fill you so that you can share it with others. Love is My gift to you, My Christmas present, just as I sent My only son to you over 2000 years ago. The infant in the manger was My gift of love to all of you. See how I magnified Jesus’ love for Me and for all of you. Through the love of Jesus, all humanity has the opportunity to live with Me for all eternity. That pure, perfect unfailing love was incarnate in the baby Jesus and perfected during His brief time on earth; it culminated in the horrific death on the cross and then, rising from the dead, that love amplified and is offered to each and every one of you. All I ask is that You receive My great love and allow Me to stoke that fire in your souls. Let Me fill you with that pure love and let Me transform Your lives and those around you. Love Me with all your hearts, minds and souls and love Me completely, without hesitation, without holding anything back.”

No comments:

Post a Comment