Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Loving Your Blessed Sacred Heart



                “My dear loving Lord, I don’t fully understand Your Blessed Sacred Heart but I know that my heart long to be with Yours and my soul loves Your heart with every ounce of its being. You gave us all Your heart, Your precious heart, that bled out and beat its last beat with deep love for all of us. An inexplicable pain pierces my heart when I think of You on the Cross and how Your heart must have ached, not just from the physical injury, but also from the deep psychological pain You must have felt during Your persecution and crucifixion.
                “My heart also leaps in my chest at the thought of Your Resurrection. You conquered death and saved us all. Your heart must have leapt for joy when You rolled away the stone and stepped out to walk on earth again, to see Your beloved disciples again and Your blessed Mother and to institute Your beloved Church.
                “My heart leaps for joy and beats twice as fast in anticipation of seeing You. My heart feels like it flip flops when I come to Eucharistic Adoration. I know You are there. My heart knows Your heart is there and it awakens my soul’s deep desire to be one with You. Oh my God, I see Your Blessed Sacred Heart opened for us and pouring out Your infinite mercy through the wounds on Your body and in every drop of blood shed for us.
                “I consecrate myself to Your Blessed Sacred Heart and promise to love, honor and obey You for all eternity. May I never again willfully injure Your precious heart. May my love and adoration be pure and honest. Forgive me if I ever do anything that injures Your precious loving heart and may I live my life completely devoted to Your blessed loving Sacred Heart. Dear Mary, help me always to love your Son as you do. Help me never to forget the depth of His love.
                “Oh dear loving Lord of all, I do not fully understand Your blessed Sacred Heart but I devote myself entirely to it and long for the day when my soul will be free to join Your heart as one.”

No comments:

Post a Comment