Friday, April 10, 2020

The Soul Grows Through Suffering


                My Lord, My God, my sovereign Lord, I humbly bow my head knowing that my mind cannot truly comprehend You and Your divine plan for the world. The one thing I cling to is Your Blessed Sacred Heart, knowing that Your immense love connects us all through that heart and for that, I am eternally grateful and awed. I recognize how precious that love is and it pains me to think of Your heart being injured by our failures to return your love through our actions. The question that burns in my heart today is why does love, such an amazing wonderful gift, have to be manifested through suffering, especially in Your intense suffering on the Cross? I know we grow through suffering but why do some people suffer so much and why such violent suffering for You as Jesus?
                “Oh my dear loving child, you ask Me such questions with the big wondering eyes and open heart of a child. My suffering was just a blink in eternity. Remember, I gave My people the gift of time to process all I send. For Me, there is no time so that day on Calvary was a blink in the whole picture. Trust Me My child, the whole picture will be revealed to all, just not now. In that blink of My suffering, I was giving all of Me to the love for My Father’s will, to My will, and to My beloved people. Love consumes a soul and infuses an entire being. That is how I created it. My suffering on the Cross released My divinity and overcame the power of death, revealing the immense love I contain. I gave everything, all my humanity as Jesus, to save My people from the encasement of sin that shrouds all individuals. Everyone has a spiritual soul inside of them, the soul I placed there as part of Me when each person was conceived. That soul longs to return to Me but first must grow and develop inside the body, like a baby in the womb. Through suffering, the soul emerges stronger, just as a baby passes through the birth canal to enter the world. Suffering may seem to break down the body but it builds the soul. My day on Calvary was for everyone so it had to be extreme and it opened the doors to heaven for all My people. In light of that, the spiritual blindness and apathy that runs rampant today makes Me sad, but have faith My child, the doors to heaven remain open for those who seek Me. For some people, they will experience great suffering because that is what they need to keep their humanity pliable so their souls can grow inside. Do not fret about suffering My child, it is a blink in My divine plan, a necessary but temporary blink. Join Me in this suffering, in My walk to Calvary, and grow your soul and help others to grow as well. Keep your heart open and let Me fill it with My grace for then your soul will grow.”
               

No comments:

Post a Comment